We have experienced advisers working in a wide range of educational establishments including selective and non-selective schools, SEN schools, colleges and pupil referral units.
- Staffed by professionally qualified and experienced careers advisers
- Holder of the National Matrix IAG quality standard
- Provider of independent, impartial advice and guidance which motivates pupils to succeed
- Customer and client centred, offering flexible careers guidance packages to suit the individual needs of your school and pupils
- Knowledgeable and supportive and can offer ongoing advice on CEIAG matters, changes in policy and legislation and how best to support your students
- Non-profit organisation providing a quality, value for money service
- Locally based in Kent with links to colleges, universities and employers in the south east.